4/05/2007

twittervlog: 6.53pm MASSIVE FLASHMOB silent rave in London Victoria train station!


Formats available: MPEG4 Video (.mp4)


At 6.53 this evening, there was a flashmob at Victoria Station in London. If you don't know, the idea of a flashmob is that everyone gathers, and at the appointed time, starts doing something together. In this case, dancing to the music in their headphones. A silent rave. These used to be small things, with a few dozen people quietly dancing while the commuters looked on in confusion. Not any more.

Were you there? It was pretty wild.

11 comments:

Aaron Valdez said...

Yeah! That was great. I had some music on in the background that made my feel i was there with my own music.

Enric said...

That is funny, but also quite interesting....

Cheryl said...

holy ... woah... wow... why? because you can... Thanks, Rupert.

Anonymous said...

Very very cool!

Chris Daniel said...

Awesome! That was great. I wish something like that happened where I live. Very cool.

trine said...

brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I often have a spontaneous one-person rave in my room. In fact, I think I'll have one right now. Where's that Kenny Rogers record?

kath / AliaK said...

cool! next one can u put the headphones over the camera so we can hear the tunes too. they've done parties like that in sydney over the years

Anonymous said...

excellent!

Sean said...

This is the future! We live in the future!

ryanne said...

twittervlog is my favorite vlog of all time. and i've seen them all.