10/14/2007

End of the Black Dog

Video thumbnail. Click to play

Finally, I think I've pushed through my period of panic and uncertainty and unhappiness with my work.  

I wanted to find a way to balance money earning work and creativity better - and to make good money from my skills and talents without having to do the same thing week in, week out.  I'm easily bored and love nothing better than working on new ideas and completing projects quickly. 

Less simple cheap websites for people, more online video for slightly larger companies doing good things who need video to tell their stories better.

Short, well-paid, achievable projects, and no guilt for spending time working on personal video projects (self-development). 

It seems obvious, but JESUS it's taken me a long time to work it out.

Thank you Katie for putting up with me through these recent Black Dog days and helping me see the light.

Formats available: MPEG4 Video (.mp4)

No comments: